Top Houston Wedding DJ Services, Photo Booths & Lighting
Since 2006, we have been a premier Houston wedding DJ Service for the Greater Houston area, Galveston and other adjacent counties, providing the best DJ’s, Master of Ceremonies and Event Coordinators in the industry.
Our DJ Coordinators are some of the most professional Wedding Master of Ceremonies in Texas.
Professional DJ Coordinators
In 2017 The Knot polled approximately 13,000 couples nationwide and discovered that the average cost of a wedding is $33,391. Because of the high cost of the wedding, you CANNOT trust one of the key components of your wedding to an amateur.
Your wedding should be unique to you and your fiancé and not an out of the box timeline. We will do the following for you:
- Create a ceremony /reception timeline with you and suggest additional wedding dances as needed.
- Direct your guest throughout the wedding
- Provide a wedding music playlist to assist you in choosing the right music for you and your family to celebrate.
- Liability Insurance for all Houston wedding Venues – the average policy is $2 Million Liability
- A “Save The Date Contract” with a guaranteed price, date, arrival times, and start to end times.
How much does a DJ Cost?
The average DJ price for a standard wedding reception can be based on how much the DJ charges per hour, or a fixed standard rate. In Houston, DJ’s are broken down into 3 levels:
- The Weekend Warriors – Craigslist DJs, Bar, Club, Hobbyist and part time dj’s. Most are exceptional in their own specific genres, but very few are experienced in wedding formats, overall musical knowledge or experience as a Master of Ceremonies. Some have a minor web presence. If you are looking for just a standard dj with your favorite music from the local bar and a small wedding with friends and little to no announcements, these experts are very affordable. Many dj’s charge by the hour. Average cost: $250 to $500 for 4 to 6 hours.
- Small Business Owners – Fulltime and experienced at many types of weddings and events. These companies offer great services at reasonable prices. Many are insured and offer professional timelines and music databases to assist the brides in creating their dream weddings. Most have between 1 and 5 Professional Master of Ceremonies/DJs on staff. They are reliable and can be found online, as well as reviews about their services and expertise. Average cost $600 to $1100 for 4 to 5 hours.
- Large DJ Companies – Reliable and experienced management teams for middle to large sized local companies as well as large nationwide companies. Most are insured and have between 5 and 20 dj’s on staff. The expertise of the djs in their companies vary, normally hiring the upper management is an additional cost. As always, to understand if they are right for you, read the newest reviews and see who their super stars are. They offer exception tools and music for weddings and private events. Many have a high overhead business cost, such as office space, dj equipment, wedding advertising and web presence cost. This cost naturally must be passed on to their clients and it will raise the price substantially. Average cost $1000 to $1500 for 4 hours.
In the end, the old adage of “you get what you pay for” is very relevant. This is only a very basic way of explaining the Houston DJ community.
There are many other factors that can effect the price of your dj:
- Packages – many djs have different packages that deal with free additional time, photo booths or ambiente lighting. Ask what the standard dj package includes. Is the dance floor lighting come included and do they offer a cordless microphone for the toast? Some dj’s charge extra for a portable dj booth called a facade. Never assume and verify the price of the contract.
- Off Season – Houston has two off seasons, and you can receive anywhere from $50 to $100 off for the months of January thru March and the hot months from July thru September.
- Distance – many djs also charge for events in the neighboring counties around Harris County. Inquire about travel and setup fees before signing a contract.
- Reserve Time – The farther away you are from your wedding date, the cheaper the price. Many brides and grooms do not realize that dates are typically booked 6 months to a year in advance. The closer you get to your wedding date, the less guaranteed a good DJ or price. Do not put this off until the end.
- Venue Discounts – Many of the venues in the greater Houston area have in-house vendors on their preferred vendor list. Ask them if they offer a discounted price or if they are part of a package at the venue.
Finally, regardless of the cost of your wedding or event, make sure your DJ at least has experience with weddings, announcements, and following a timeline. Do not entrust your special day to an amateur DJ.
Unique Timelines & Music based on your vision
Our event planning starts with our customized 35 step outline questionnaire. It’s always available and accessible from any electronic device or computer with internet access. After working with these questionnaires, we will meet with you and your fiancé as many times as necessary until we have created the most spectacular wedding day timeline that incorporates your family’s traditions as well as your special details. We will even help you find your favorite music from around the world. Your timeline will be included:
- Ceremony Music
- Cocktail & Dinner Music
- 10 Special dances and songs
- How to coordinate the Staff, Photographers, Videographers, additional entertainers, friends & family
- Cake Cutting & Toast
- Special dances such as Anniversary, Honeymoon dances and other events as needed.
People routinely assume that the event coordinator at their venue will do all of these things. However, all of these details are the bride’s responsibility.
IMAGINE YOUR DJ, Master of Ceremonies & Reception Coordinator being ALL IN ONE!
Allow our DJ Coordinators to handle all of your vendors, family and friends during the reception to ensure a seamless and stress free event for you. All you have to do is CELEBRATE!
more than just the music
Packages & Services
Starting at $1,000
Our standard package includes a 4 hour reception. Upgrade your package to include up lights, a photo booth, and a custom monogram.
Starting at $350
We offer DJ and photo booths for prom, homecoming and banquets. All of our music is radio edited. Add a projector and screen to show music videos or a fun senior slide show!
- 3 Hour Events $350
- Banquets & Dinners $450
- Prom & Homecoming $650
- Club Package $1500
Starting at $50 per hour
Hire us for your next grand opening, holiday party, and gala. We’ll announce raffles and giveaways, and make sure your employees have a great time!
- Grand Openings $50 Per Hr Mon-Fri
- Promo’s $75 per hour
- Luncheons $100 Per Hour
- Dinner $150 per hour
- Holiday & Gala’s $650 5 Hours
Additional Services for your wedding day
Bilingual DJ Services
We offer our Bilingual English & Spanish Master Of Ceremonies free of charge. Only the Standard event cost is applied.
Audio & Video
Some familes want to showcase the bride and groom growing up and together with a photo slideshow. We offer multiple services between $250 and $500. Ask for details.
If you are like many families with friends and love one that can't make it to your wedding due to COVID or other issues, we can help. For more details. scroll down to The DJ Booth area (pc only) to see more details .
Give your venue or back yard an upgrade by adding ambiente lighting. We carry L.E.D. lights to match your bright wedding colors and also Rustic Candle Lighting
$650 Off Season
Getting married in January, February, or July? Take advantage of our $650 5 Hour Ceremony/Reception Package. Save $350 and still have a premium DJ Coordinator on your special day.
Photo Booth 4 Hrs
Add a photo booth to your basic 4 hour reception for only $500! . An attendant will guide your guest through the process and give you guest a photo, and also create a scrapbook for you!
What Do Our Events Look Like?
The Latest News, Upcoming Trends, and New Services! (PC ONLY)
THE DJ BOOTH
Very best opinions
REVIEWS & PRAISES
Our Office hours are:
Mondays 12PM to 5PM
Tuesdays Thru Thursdays 9AM to 9PM
Closed Friday thru Sundays to perform at events.
You couldn't Be in better hands
CO-OWNER & SR DJ/Manager
Private Events and Wedding DJ Coordinator since 2002. A Co-Owner of Access DJs since 2012.
With over 1000 weddings since 2002. In 2012 he had a vision to create a company of professional DJ Coordinators to give a true uniqueness to every bride and groom on the special day.
CO-OWNER & Production manager
Joining Access Djs in 2012 with her husband, she immediately brought her style and creativity to the up-lighting, candy buffets, photo booth and monogram designs.
She has recently become the companies Office Manager.
Social Media Coordinator
Isabela is the newest member of the Access DJs family. She is a recent graduate of the University of Houston with a degree in Digital Media Marketing and Production.
Her very first project, she created the new ACCESS DJs logos and Branding.
She has immediately followed it by bringing a modern look and feel to the company’s social media and online presence.
Why we do the things we do ♫♪♫
Access DJ’s was formed in 2006 in Houston, Texas. We are an entertainment company that strives to make every couple’s dream wedding come to life. Our team members are not just DJs that show up and press a play button. They are Masters of Ceremonies and Event Coordinators who will ensure that your wedding will run smoothly from start to finish.
We are an entertainment company that has a great time bringing good clean music fun to our clients. All of the music is radio edited and for some of our music, we have to go beyond the radio edits. We do our own special remixes to clear certain words that are considered proper on the radio but not at all family gatherings or corporate events.
Our company was created with the desire to provide a dj company that can go into places of worship, corporations and celebrations with the same values that we have. Not to long ago, music didn’t have vulgar words or explicit themes. We are trying to bring back those great times.